Funfetti Holiday Treats2014-01-29
- Yield : 4 dozen
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 40m
- Ready In : 50m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury(R) Funfetti Sugar Cookie Mix
- 6 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST(R) All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened or slightly melted*
- 1 large egg
- Pillsbury(R) Easy Frost Vanilla Dream No-Fuss Frosting
- OR Pillsbury(R) Easy Frost Decadent Chocolate Fudge No-Fuss Frosting
- Holiday decorator sprinkles
1. HEAT oven to 375degreesF.
2. COMBINE cookie mix, flour, butter and egg in medium bowl. Stir until soft dough forms. Divide dough into fourths. Shape each piece of dough into long rope, 1/2-inch in diameter. Cut into 2-inch pieces. Place 2-inches apart on cookie sheets.
3. BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet. Remove to wire rack to cool completely. Frost by applying Easy Frost in a zig zag pattern. Decorate with holiday sprinkles.
1. CRANBERRY NUT FUNFETTI TREATS: Stir in 1/2 cup dried cranberries, 1/2 cup white baking chips and 1/2 cup chopped pecans before dividing dough into fourths. After cutting into 2-inch pieces, roll in 1 cup finely chopped pecans before baking. Frost and decorate as above, if desired.