Garden Pasta Salad2015-06-15
- Yield : 8 to 10 servings
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked tri-color spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
Cook pasta in large pot of boiling water until al dente. Rinse under cold water, and drain.
Mix carrots, celery, peppers, tomatoes, and green onion together in large bowl. Add the cooled pasta and mix together. Pour the dressing over mixture, add the Parmesan and mix well.
Chill before serving.