Garlic Basil Shrimp2018-04-20
- Yield : 4 servings, serving size: 1 cup
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 25m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat1.5 grams
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/4 pounds large shrimp (20 to 25 per pound), peeled and deveined
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon dried hot red-pepper flakes, or more to taste
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Heat the oil in a large heavy skillet over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking, then saute shrimp, turning over once, until just cooked through, about 2 minutes. Transfer with a slotted spoon to a large bowl.
Add garlic and red pepper flakes to the oil remaining in skillet and cook until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add wine and cook over high heat, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Stir in basil and tomatoes and season the sauce with salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste. Return the shrimp to pan and cook just until heated through.
Excellent source of: Protein, Niacin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Copper, Iron, Phosphorus, Selenium
Good source of: Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Magnesium, Manganese, Potassium, Zinc