Garlic-Herb Pecans with Bacon2018-05-30
- Yield : about 4 cups
- Cook Time : 10m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Vegetable oil, for oiling the baking sheet
- 1 large egg white
- 4 cups unsalted raw pecans
- 1 cup chopped cooked bacon
Mix together the rosemary, sage, thyme, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl and set aside.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil a rimmed baking sheet.
Put the egg white in a large bowl and whisk until frothy. Add the pecans and toss to coat in the egg white. Add the spice blend and toss to coat again,
Spread the nut mixture evenly on the prepared baking sheet and bake, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool on the baking sheet, then stir in the bacon and transfer to a large bowl and garnish with a rosemary sprig if using.