Garlic Roasted Shrimp2017-06-25
- Yield : 10 to 12 servings
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 15m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 3 pounds jumbo tail-on shrimp (21- to 25-count), peeled and deveined
- 8 to 10 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Green Goddess Dressing, recipe follows
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise, such as Duke's
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk, optional
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Spread the shrimp in a single layer on two 17-by-13-inch rimmed baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
Roast the shrimp, turning once, until they are opaque and firm, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer the shrimp to a shallow dish and refrigerate, partially covered, for at least 3 hours. Serve with Green Goddess Dressing.
Process the yogurt, mayonnaise, buttermilk, if desired, parsley, chives, basil, tarragon, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper in a food processor 30 seconds or until smooth. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.