- Yield : 4 servings
- Prep Time : 10m
- Ready In : 10m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat3 grams
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- Kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Lemon slices, for garnish
In a blender on high speed, combine mustard, lemon juice, vinegar, and ginger for just a few seconds until smooth. Then turn the blender to a lower speed and slowly pour the oil in a continuous stream. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Place shredded lettuce piled high in the center of a bowl with edges. Add dressing to lettuce and toss. Sprinkle parsley around the edges of the bowl and garnish with a lemon slice.