- Yield : 8 Servings
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 45m
- Ready In : 55m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 (1&fac34;-pound) Archer Farms(R) Applewood Smoked Sliced Boneless Quarter Ham
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple rings, drained and cut in halves
- 8 dried apricots
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. Place the ham in a 9-inch pie plate. In a small bowl, combine the marmalade and mustard. Rub all over the ham. Bake until the ham is heated through, about 45 minutes.
3. Transfer the ham to a serving dish and spoon the pan juices on top. Decoratively arrange the pineapple and apricots on the ham, gently pressing into the glaze to adhere.