Gluten Free Pecan Cranberry Tart2013-10-13
- Yield : 6 servings
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 45m
- Ready In : 55m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 1/2 cup finely ground Crunchmaster Original Multi-Seed Crackers (Crust)
- 1 1/2 cup roasted pecan halves, divided (Filling)
- 2/3 cup sugar (Filling)
- 1/3 cup dark corn syrup (Filling)
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract (Filling)
- Pinch of salt (Filling)
- 4 tbsp. sugar (Crust)
- 1/4 tsp. salt (Crust)
- 3 eggs (Filling)
- 2 tbsp. cider vinegar (Filling)
- 1 tbsp/ butter, melted (Filling)
- 4 tbsp. butter , melted (Crust)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries chopped (Filling)
- 1 tbsp. tahini (sesame paste)
Roast pecans 5-10 minutes at 350Â°F. Remove from oven and cool.
Preheat oven to 350Â°F. Finely grind the Crunchmaster Original Multi-Seed Crackers in a food processor. In a large bowl, combine cracker crumbs, sugar, and salt. Mix until ingredients are well blended. Add melted butter and stir until the crumb mixture is thoroughly moistened.
Press crumb mixture firmly into a 9" deep dish pan, distributing mixture evenly throughout the bottom and sides of the pie pan. Bake for 10 minutes. In another large bowl, combine sugar, egg, corn syrup, vinegar, butter, vanilla extract, tahini, and salt. Mix until smooth. Gently stir in dried cranberries and roasted pecans. Pour the filling mixture into the prepared crust, spreading evenly.
Bake the tart about 30-35 minutes at 350Â°F. Filling will become golden.
Cool before serving.