Gluten-Free Zucchini Noodles Tuna Nicoise2018-04-10
- Yield : 2 servings
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 15m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat4.2 grams
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 small clove garlic
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 zucchinis, spiralized
- One 5-ounce can tuna, such as Wild Planet
- 1/2 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 10 green beans, trimmed, halved and boiled until just tender
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs, such as parsley, mint and basil
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, cut into wedges
Using a blender, combine the oil, yogurt, vinegar, lemon juice, mustard and garlic; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Place the zucchini ribbons in a salad bowl. Add the tuna, tomatoes, green beans and herbs; toss together. To serve, divide the tuna mixture and eggs between 2 plates.