Gnocchi and Chicken with Roasted Garlic and Gorgonzola Cream2013-06-07
- Yield : 4 to 6 servings
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 30m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 pound potato gnocchi
- 1 (1.8-ounce) packet white sauce mix
- 2 1/4 cups milk
- 6 roasted garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 6 ounces Gorgonzola crumbles
- 1 store-bought roasted chicken (approximately 2 pounds), shredded
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
To a large pot of boiling salted water, add gnocchi and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until they float to the surface. Drain and return to pot; cover to keep warm.
In a medium saucepan, over medium-high heat, whisk together white sauce mix and milk. Bring to a boil stirring constantly. Reduce heat to simmer and add minced garlic and Gorgonzola crumbles. Continue to simmer, stirring occasionally for 2 to 3 minutes as sauce thickens; remove from heat.
Add shredded chicken to gnocchi. Pour sauce over warm gnocchi and chicken, and toss to combine. Serve warm and garnish with chopped fresh parsley.