- Yield : 1 drink
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 30m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat0 grams
- 3 ounces Super Green Juice, recipe follows
- 2 ounces gin
- 1/2 ounce Simple Syrup, recipe follows
- Cucumber slice, for garnish
- 1 to 2 large, juicy lemons, peel and pith removed
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, peeled and cored
- 2 romaine leaves
- 1/2 large cucumber
- 1 cup loosely packed hearty greens, such as spinach or kale
- 1 cup granulated sugar
Combine the Super Green Juice, gin and Simple Syrup in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously for 8 to 10 seconds. Strain into a martini glass. Garnish with a cucumber slice.
Juice, in this order, the lemons, apple, romaine, cucumber and greens, following your juicer's specific settings for each. Serve the juice immediately over ice, if desired.
Bring the sugar and 1 cup water to a boil in a small saucepan. When the sugar is completely dissolved, remove the saucepan from the heat and cool the syrup to room temperature. Refrigerate, covered, for up to 1 month.