Grilled Chicken Breast Tostada and Lime Crema with Bush’s Texas Ranchero Grillin’ Beans2017-03-08
- Course: Main Dish
- Add to favorites
- Yield : 4 servings
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 2 limes
- 3 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small clove garlic, finely minced
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, about 1 pound
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 white onion, diced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 6-inch corn tortillas
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted and diced
- Bush's(R) Texas Ranchero Grillin' Beans(R)
Combine juice of 1 lime, the olive oil and half the garlic in a shallow bowl; season with salt and pepper to taste. Add chicken, turn to coat.
Mix the tomatoes, onion, cilantro and remaining garlic in bowl. In another bowl, blend the sour cream with the finely grated zest and juice of remaining lime. Season sauces with salt and pepper to taste.
Preheat a grill to high. Grill chicken, turning once, 4-6 minutes per side. Transfer to cutting board, slice. Brush the tortillas with olive oil and toast on grill, 30 seconds a side. Transfer to platter and season with salt. Spread some avocado on each tortilla, top with chicken, tomatoes and crema. Serve with Bush's® Texas Ranchero Grillin' Beans®.