Grilled Chicken Curry with Peanut Dipping Sauce2018-08-07
- Yield : 4 servings
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- Cooking spray
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, about 5 ounces each
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons turmeric powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Olive oil, as needed to loosen
- 1 (14-ounce) can coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
For the chicken:Â Heat a stove-top grill pan or griddle with cooking spray to medium-high heat. Season both sides of chicken with salt and black pepper and set aside. In a small bowl, combine lime juice, curry powder, turmeric, cumin and olive oil, as needed to loosen mixture. Mix well with a spoon and brush mixture all over both sides of chicken. Place chicken on hot pan and cook 3 to 5 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Remove from heat and place on plate.
For the dipping sauce:Â While the chicken is cooking, in a small saucepan, combine coconut milk, peanut butter, lime juice, and sugar. Set pan over medium heat and bring to a simmer, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
Serve 4 of the chicken breast halves with all of the peanut sauce. Reserve remaining chicken for Pastilla, if desired.