Grilled New Potatoes with Tarragon Butter2014-03-09
- Yield : 4 servings
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 20m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 to 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds new potatoes, preferably a mix of colors, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Preheat a grill to medium high.
Mix the butter, tarragon, lemon zest, a large pinch of salt and a few grinds of pepper together in a small bowl.
In a resealable plastic bag, toss the new potatoes with the olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper. Add the potatoes to the grill and cook, turning once or twice, until well-marked and tender, about 10 minutes.
Serve the potatoes hot, topped with a generous spoonful of tarragon butter (remaining butter can be refrigerated up to 1 week).