Grilled Pork Chops with Lemon Shallot Chutney2018-11-18
- Yield : 4 servings
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 25m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 4 (8-ounce) pork chops, frenched
- Coarse kosher salt
- Cracked black pepper
- Smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Lemon Shallot Chutney, recipe follows
- 4 Meyer lemons, supremed
- 2 shallots, sliced into thin rings
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Pinch sugar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat grill to medium.
Season the pork chops with salt, pepper and smoked paprika, to taste. Drizzle with olive oil and put on the hot grill. Grill for 4 to 5 minutes on each side achieving slight char. Transfer to a platter, top with Lemon Shallot Chutney and serve.
In a small bowl, mix together the lemon sections, shallots, tarragon, chives, olive oil, sugar, and salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.