Grilled Red Snapper with Grapefruit-Thyme Mojo2013-12-26
- Yield : 4 servings
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 25m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 4 skinless red snapper fillets, 8 ounces each
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Grapefruit-Thyme Mojo, recipe follows
- 1 grapefruit, sliced, for garnish
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 8 cloves roasted garlic
- 1 grapefruit, juiced
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons grated grapefruit zest
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 serrano chiles, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
Heat your grill to high.
Brush the fish with oil and season both sides of the fish with the salt and pepper. Place the fish on the grill, and grill for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown and slightly charred. Turn the fish over and continue grilling, for 3 to 4 minutes for medium doneness. Remove the fish from the grill and let rest 5 minutes.
Drizzle mojo over snapper and serve with grapefruit slices on the side.
Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.