Grilled Spiced Brandy and Herb Pork Chops with Pineapple Salsa2017-02-21
- Yield : 6 servings
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 14m
- Ready In : 39m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 package McCormick(R) Grill Mates(R) Spiced Brandy & Herb Marinade
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 to 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 6 bone-in pork chops, trimmed (about 2 lbs.)
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
Mix Marinade Mix, oil, juice, vinegar and jalapeno. Reserve 1/4 cup. Place pork chops in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix pineapple, bell pepper and 2 tablespoons of the reserved marinade. Set aside. Remove pork chops from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
Grill over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes per side or until desired doneness, brushing with remaining 2 tbsp.marinade. Serve pork chops with Pineapple Salsa.