Ham, Apple and Cheddar Sliders2016-01-13
- Yield : 12 sliders
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 20m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1/4 cup dill pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 to 1 crisp apple, such as Gala or Pink Lady
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 12 Hawaiian sweet rolls, split
- 4 ounces sharp Cheddar, sliced
- 8 ounces thinly sliced Black Forest ham
- 1 1/2 cups baby arugula
Stir the relish, mustard, chives and honey together in a small bowl.
Cut the apple off its core and thinly slice into half-moons. Toss the apples with the lemon juice to keep them from browning.
Spread the rolls on both sides with the relish mixture. Build sandwiches with the Cheddar, apples, ham and arugula.