Healthy Summer Pasta Salad2018-03-22
- Yield : 6 servings
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 40m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat3 grams
- Kosher salt
- 8 ounces dry cavatappi
- Quarter of a red onion, minced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoons dry mustard
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved or quartered if large
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill or fresh chives
- 1 ear of corn, husked and kernels cut from the cob (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into a small dice
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the cavatappi and cook according to the package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water. Set aside.
Meanwhile, soak the onion in cold water for 5 minutes and then drain.Â
Whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, cider vinegar, sugar, mustard, drained red onion, 1/2 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper until smooth.
Add the cooked cavatappi, tomatoes, dill, corn and zucchini to the dressing and stir to coat.