Herb Cheese Tenderloin2019-07-12
- Yield : 8 servings
- Prep Time : 25m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 50m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, Bertolli(R)
- 1 1-1 1/2 pound pre-marinated apple bourbon pork tenderloin, Hormel(R)
- 24 to 30 1/2 inch-thick slices baguette-style French bread
- 1 package (5.2 ounce) semisoft cheese with garlic and herbs, Boursin(R)
- 12 to 15 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In an oven-proof skillet heat oil and brown pork on all sides. Place skillet in oven. Roast 25 minutes or until internal temperatures reaches 155 degrees F.
2. Place bread on a baking sheet. Bake 5 minutes or until toasted. Spread with 1 heaping teaspoon of cheese. Cut pork into 24 slices and place on top of bread. Top with cheese and tomato halves.
Excerpted from the book, Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade Cocktail Time, by Sandra Lee Copyright 2009 SLSH Enterprises, Inc.