Herb Melon Salad2012-12-14
- Yield : 4 servings
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 15m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cantaloupe, peeled, seeded and diced into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1/4 honeydew, peeled, seeded and diced into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- Flake salt, such as Maldon
Combine the vinegar and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer, stirring often to dissolve the sugar. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
Put the cantaloupe and honeydew in a bowl and toss with the basil and mint. Drizzle with the sweetened vinegar and toss lightly. Pile the melon on a platter and sprinkle with the flake salt.