Herbed Lemon Chicken Breasts2016-10-05
- Yield : 4 servings
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 6m
- Ready In : 16m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 2 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash(R) Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- juice of one lemon
- 2 garlic cloves, slivered
- cooking spray
1. Heat grill or a cast iron grill to medium heat. Spray with cooking spray.
2. Toss chicken breasts with olive oil, Mrs. DashÂ® Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend, half of lemon juice and slivered garlic cloves.
3. Grill the chicken on both sides, turning at least three times to cook evenly.
4. Remove to a plate. Cover 3-4 minutes to let juices rest.
5. Squeeze other half of lemon on chicken.