Herbed Pork Chops in Mushroom Sauce2017-09-01
- Yield : 4 servings
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 40m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves OR dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick (about 1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's(R) Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/4 cup milk
- Hot cooked rice
Stir the garlic powder, paprika and basil on a plate. Coat the pork with the garlic powder mixture.
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until well browned on both sides.
Add the onion to the skillet and cook until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in the soup and milk and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes or until the pork is cooked through. Serve the pork and sauce with the rice.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with steamed snow peas and cut carrots. For dessert serve an apple cup: cubed Red and Golden Delicious apples topped with raisins and sliced almonds.