Herbes de Provence Grilled Flank Steak2013-01-04
- Yield : 4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 30m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for the grill
- 2 teaspoons herbes de Provence
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- One 1 1/2-pound flank steak
- Steamed green beans and grilled or boiled potatoes, for serving
Prepare a grill for medium-high heat; brush the grates lightly with oil.
Mix the oil, herbes de Provence, 1 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper in a small bowl. Rub the mixture all over the steak.
Grill the steak, turning once, until slightly charred and crisp and an instant-read thermometer registers 130 degrees F for medium-rare, about 7 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board to rest for 10 minutes. Thinly slice against the grain and serve with green beans and potatoes.
Copyright 2016 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved