Hot Fudge and Cherry Trifle2017-08-02
- Yield : 12 1/2-cup servings
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 (19.5 oz.) pkg. Pillsbury(R) Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco(R) Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 (3.9 oz.) pkg. chocolate cherry or chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand(R) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (12 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 (21 oz.) can cherry pie filling, divided
- 1 (11.75 oz.) jar Smucker's(R) Hot Fudge Topping, divided
- Holiday decors or sprinkles for garnish
PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, milk and eggs; cool completely. Cut pan of brownies in half; cut each half into quarters. Combine pudding mix, milk and sweetened condensed milk in medium bowl; mix until smooth. Reserve 1/2 cup whipped topping for garnish; mix remaining topping into pudding mixture.
BREAK up half of the brownies, placing them into the bottom of a 14 cup trifle or glass bowl. Top with half of the filling. Place 2 tablespoons hot fudge topping into a resealable plastic bag; reserve for garnish. Heat topping according to the label directions; spoon all but reserved topping over filling. Reserve 7 cherries for garnish; spoon remaining cherry filling over fudge topping. Top with remaining brownies and filling.
DOLLOP reserved whipped topping into center of trifle; mound with cherries. Heat bag of hot fudge topping in microwave on HIGH (100% power) 7 to 10 seconds. Cut a small corner off bag; drizzle topping over trifle. Sprinkle with decors or sprinkles. Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.