Hunt’sandreg; Bruschetta Chicken Skillet2015-11-20
- Yield : 5 servings
- Prep Time : 15m
- Ready In : 15m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's(R) Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 3/4 cup shredded Italian blend cheese
- 1 pkg (0.75 oz each) fresh basil, chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5 oz each)
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's(R) Tomato Sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 2 cups small garlic- or Italian-flavored croutons, crushed slightly
Stir together drained tomatoes, cheese and basil in medium bowl; set aside.
Pound chicken to 1/2-inch thickness. Top evenly with tomato mixture, pressing onto chicken.
Combine tomato sauce and garlic in large skillet; add chicken. Bring sauce to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and cook 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers (165 degrees F). Top with croutons just before serving.