Individual Lime Cheesecakes2014-01-03
- Yield : 6 servings
- Prep Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 block (8 ounces) cream cheese (recommended: Philadelphia), softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons lime curd (recommended: Dickensons)
- 6 mini graham cracker crusts (recommended: Keebler)
- Whipped topping (recommended: Cool Whip)
- Sugared lime slices, for garnish
In a medium mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in the lime curd on low speed until just combined.
Spoon the mixture into the graham cracker crusts. Place on a small baking sheet in the freezer for 10 minutes. Serve with a dollop of whipped topping and 1/4 of a slice of lime that has been sprinkled with sugar.