Jimmy’s Favorite Garlic Bread2016-11-05
- Yield : 8 servings
- Prep Time : 20m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 25m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- Garlic Butter, recipe follows
- 1 loaf sourdough bread, cut in 1/2
- Basil leaves
- 8 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 2 heads garlic
- Olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 pound unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Pinch paprika
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F.
Liberally apply garlic butter to bread halves. Bake in oven until light golden brown. Remove and top with basil, sun-dried tomatoes and Parmesan.
Cut into 2-inch slices.
Slice the tops off the garlic heads, place in a piece of foil, drizzle olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Place in oven and bake for 1 hour, or until soft.
Squeeze roasted garlic out into medium mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients and thoroughly mix together, divide in half, and refrigerate.