Jose Cuervoand#174; Hot Wings2016-05-25
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 3 lb. Chicken Wingettes
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Orange Marmalade
- 1 Cup Tomato Ketchup
- 1 8oz. Can Tomato Sauce
- 1 Cup Jose Cuervo Golden Margaritaa,,c
- 1-2 Tsp. Hot Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 Tsp. Kosher Salt
- 4 Cloves Garlic, Smashed
- 2 Tbsp. Sesame Seeds
- Blue Cheese Dressing and Celery for Dipping
1. Place Jose Cuervo Golden Margarita, orange marmalade, ketchup, tomato sauce, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce and garlic into a saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Stir occasionally.
3. Place wings in a bowl with olive oil, salt and pepper.
4. Coat wings. Place in bowl and coat in sauce.
5. Place wings back on baking sheet, sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake at 375degrees for an additional 5-7 minutes.
6. Serve with blue cheese dressing and celery.
Jose Cuervo Golden Margarita. 12.7% ALC/VOL. ©2010Produced by Heublein, Norwalk, CT under license from the trademark owner. Jose Cuervo is a registered trademark of Tequila Cuervo la Rojena. Grand Marinier© is a registered trademark of Societe des Produits Marnier-Lapostolle, Paris and is used under license from trademark owner.