Kellogg’s Corn Flakes Zucchini Frittersand#153;2017-09-11
- Yield : 6 servings
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 medium zucchini, finely shredded (about 1 1/2 cups total)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups Kellogg's(R) Corn Flakes(R) cereal (crushed to 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese (2 oz.)
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- CrA?me fraiche (optional)
1. In small bowl stir together flour and baking powder. Place zucchini in medium bowl. Sprinkle flour mixture over zucchini. Toss to combine. Let stand for 10 minutes.
2. In large heavy skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, stir KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES cereal, cheese and onions into zucchini mixture.
3. Working in batches, drop zucchini mixture by rounded tablespoonfuls into hot oil. Use spatula to slightly flatten. Cook about 4 minutes or until browned, turning once. (Do not over-crowd the skillet.) Drain on paper towels.
For more great recipes, visit www.Kelloggs.com. Â®, â„¢, Â© 2010 Kellogg NA Co.