- Yield : 4 servings (2 halved rolls per person)
- Prep Time : 40m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 25m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- Kosher salt
- 8 lasagna noodles
- Olive oil, for tossing noodles
- 1 1/2 cups part-skim ricotta
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 5 sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, finely chopped
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves, torn
- 24 pepperoni slices, optional
- 1 cup marinara sauce, for serving
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the lasagna noodles according to package directions. You may want to cook an extra noodle or 2 in case they rip. Drain and toss with some oil. Drape the noodles over the edge of the pot, without overlapping, to cool.
Meanwhile, mix the ricotta, Parmesan, tomatoes and 1/2 teaspoon salt together in a medium bowl.
Lay out the noodles and evenly divide the ricotta mixture on the noodles, spreading it from end to end of each noodle. Top each with about a few pieces of basil and 3 pepperoni slices per roll if using. Roll up and cut each roll in half to make 16 cylinders. Pack 4 pieces, ruffle-side up, in each lunch container and refrigerate. Pack 1/4 cup of marinara sauce in a separate container with each serving.