Lasagna With Creamy Pink Sauce2019-04-07
- Yield : 8 servings
- Prep Time : 20m
- Ready In : 20m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 2 containers (15 oz. ea.) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 oz.)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 jar Bertolli(R) Vineyard Premium Collections Marinara with Burgundy Wine Sauce
- 1 jar Bertolli(R) Alfredo Sauce
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and eggs in large bowl; set aside.
Combine Sauces in medium bowl.
Spread 1 cup sauce mixture in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Layer 4 lasagna noodles, then 1 cup sauce mixture and 1/2 of the ricotta mixture; repeat. Top with remaining 4 noodles, then sauce mixture and remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
Cover with aluminum foil and bake 50 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes or until bubbling. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Cost per recipe*: $20.57.
Cost per serving*: $2.57.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.