- Yield : 4 servings
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat2 grams
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter or 1/2 tablespoon each unsalted butter and extra-virgin olive oil
- 20 ounces sliced white button mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced or snipped fresh chives
Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms in an even layer and sprinkle with the lemon zest. Cook, undisturbed, until browned, about 2 minutes. Toss with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 3/4 teaspoon pepper and continue to cook until the mushrooms are tender but not mushy, 4 to 5 minutes. Add additional salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with the chives. Serve warm.