Light Italian Dressing2017-07-04
- Yield : 1 cup
- Prep Time : 10m
- Ready In : 10m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat1 grams
- 1 medium tomato, halved
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- Pinch of sugar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
Rub the cut sides of the tomato along the coarse holes of a grater into a bowl; discard the skins.
Whisk in 1/4 cup water, the vinegar, lemon juice, dijon mustard, sugar, olive oil, garlic, oregano, basil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste.