Majestic Kona Coffee Cheesecake2015-01-18
- Yield : about 8 servings
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 40m
- Ready In : 55m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 package graham crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup crushed Kona coffee beans, dark chocolate macadamia flavored
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup crushed chocolate covered nuts
- 8 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Kona Coffee Syrup, recipe follows
- 1/2 cup Kona coffee, strongly brewed
- 1 cup sugar
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
For the Crust: Mix graham crackers, butter and sugar together and press into bottom of an 8-inch pie pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of the coffee on the crust.
For the Filling: Blend together the cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Add the crushed chocolate covered nuts, and stir until blended well.
For the Topping: Mix together the yogurt and coffee syrup and mix well.
Spoon the first mixture into the cooled pie pan. Drop spoonfuls of the second mixture over the first mixture. Gently swirl. Bake in oven for 25 minutes.
Combine the coffee and sugar in a saucepan. Cook until all sugar is dissolved. Let cool a little.