Margarita Fruit Salad2013-04-29
- Yield : 8 servings
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1/2 cup Jose Cuervo Authentic Margarita
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- juice of 1 lime or 2 tsp approximately
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 4 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 small honeydew melon, rind and seeds removed, cut in small
- 1 small cantaloupe melon, rind and seeds removed, cut in small
- 1 small pineapple, peeled and rind removed, cut into small chunks
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, sliced thin
1) In a large bowl, mix together margarita, orange marmalade and lime juice.
2) Add strawberries, oranges, pineapple, honeydew and cantaloupe. Stir to combine and refrigerate for several hours or overnight to allow the flavors to blend.
3) Add mint, toss and serve.
This recipe should not be served to anyone under 21, or the legal drinking age.