Marinated Zucchini Salad2017-12-23
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 4 small zucchini, scrubbed and sliced very thin using a mandoline
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh lemon juice to taste
- 4 tablespoons shredded fresh basil
- Hot pepper flakes to taste
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Arrange the zucchini slices in 1 layer in several sheet pans which have been lightly brushed with some of the oil. Lightly brush the tops with some of the remaining oil and bake the slices for 7 to 10 minutes or until they are golden brown. Sprinkle with salt to taste and let cool. Transfer to a serving bowl and toss with the lemon juice, basil and pepper flakes.