Mediterranean Pasta Shells2016-09-11
- Yield : 4 servings
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 40m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 2 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash(R) Garlic and Herb Seasoning Blend
- 2 cups pasta shells, medium size, cooked
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 3 oz. low fat ricotta cheese
1. Preheat oven to 225 degrees F.
2. Sprinkle cherry tomatoes with 1 Tbsp. Mrs. DashÂ® Garlic and Herb Seasoning Blend.
3. Cook for 30 minutes or until tomatoes are soft.
4. Toss with remaining ingredients.