- Yield : 4 to 6 servings
- Prep Time : 30m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 40m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 bags Success(R) Jasmine Rice or Success(R) Brown Rice
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 small jalapeno, seeded and chopped, optional
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 chicken flavored bouillon cube
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Lime wedges, for garnish
Prepare rice according to package directions, cooking only 8 minutes.
Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and saute for 30 seconds. Stir in onion, bell peppers, jalapeno, and cumin; cook for 5 minutes. Add tomato sauce and bouillon cube and stir until cube dissolves; add cooked rice and stir until heated through.
Serve topped with cilantro and garnish with lime wedges.