- Course: Dessert
- Add to favorites
- Yield : Makes 24 mini cheesecakes
- Prep Time : 35m
- Cook Time : 25m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 24 chocolate or vanilla wafer cookies
- 2 8-ounce packages of cream cheese, reduced fat
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/3 cup sour cream, fat free
- 1 1/2 cups chopped SNICKERS(R) Bars
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- Green food coloring
- 2 cups M&M'S(R) Brand Speckled Chocolate Eggs
1. Line muffin pan with paper muffin cups. Place one wafer cookie in the bottom of each cup, set aside.
2. Mix cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla and almond extracts until smooth. Slowly add eggs and sour cream, mix until creamy. Stir in chopped SNICKERSÂ® Bars.
3. Spoon mixture into muffin cups and bake in a preheated 375Â°F oven until set, about 25 minutes. Cool completely and refrigerate until ready to serve. To serve:
4. Combine coconut with a few drops of food coloring to desired shade of green. Arrange on top of cheesecakes to resemble a nest. Fill nests with M&M'SÂ® Brand Speckled Chocolate Eggs. Serve at room temperature.