- Yield : 5 servings
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 35m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
- 1 large potato (about 13 ounces)
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 3 tablespoons fat-free half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon light whipped butter or light buttery spread
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed garlic, optional
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Meanwhile, peel and cube the potato.
Once boiling, add potato and cauliflower to the pot of water. Allow water to return to a boil, and then reduce heat to medium. Simmer until very tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
Remove from heat and drain. Transfer contents to a large bowl. Add half-and-half, butter, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and crushed garlic, if using. Mash it all together with a potato masher, until completely blended.
Season with salt and pepper. Enjoy!