- Yield : 6 servings
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds haddock or bream fillets, cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
- 2 small onions, finely sliced.
- Juice of 6 lemons
- 4 ounces cucumber, finely diced
- 4 ounces carrot, finely diced
- 4 ounces celery, finely diced
Place fish, onion and lemon juice in a bowl. Cover with a cloth and place in the refrigerator for 12 hours. When 'cooked' strain off lemon juice and stir in chopped vegetables. Serve this mixture chilled with coconut mayonnaise dressing in a separate bowl.