Mustardy Chicken with Spinach2015-11-11
- Yield : 4-6
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 5m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1/3 cup grainy mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 skin-on, bone-in chicken thighs (2 1/2 pounds)
- 10 ounces baby spinach (12 cups)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Stir together the mustard, oil, vinegar, honey, garlic, 3/4 teaspoon salt and 3/4 teaspoon pepper in a large bowl. Toss the chicken with the marinade to coat, then transfer the chicken to a 9- by 13-inch baking dish. Roast, uncovered, until the chicken is browned and cooked through, about 45 minutes.
Transfer the chicken to serving plates. Add the spinach and butter to the hot baking dish, tossing with tongs to wilt the spinach and coat it with the pan drippings, about 2 minutes. Serve the spinach alongside the chicken.