Olive Oil and Herb Crushed Potatoes2019-04-24
- Yield : 4 to 6 servings
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 40m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds baby red potatoes
- Kosher salt
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- One 2-ounce bunch arugula, large stems discarded and leaves chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup snipped dill
- 1/2 cup snipped chives
- Freshly ground black pepper
Put the potatoes in a medium saucepan and add water to cover. Bring to a boil, add a generous pinch of salt and simmer over medium heat until tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Drain and transfer them to a plate to cool slightly.
Meanwhile, whisk together the shallot, lemon zest and lemon juice in a large bowl; let stand for 5 minutes.
Using your fingers, lightly crush the potatoes and transfer to the large bowl. Add the olive oil and mix gently, then fold in the arugula, parsley, dill and chives. Season generously with salt and pepper. Serve right away.