Orange Baked Ham2019-04-11
- Yield : 35 servings for dinner, 50 servings for cocktails
- Prep Time : 15m
- Ready In : 15m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat2 grams
- 1 (14 to 16-pound) fully cooked, spiral-cut smoked ham on the bone
- 6 garlic cloves
- 8 1/2 ounces orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 orange, zested
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place the ham in a heavy roasting pan.
Mince the garlic in a food processor fitted with the steel blade. Add the marmalade, mustard, brown sugar, orange zest, and orange juice and process until smooth. Pour the glaze over the ham and bake for 1 hour, until the ham is fully heated and the glaze is well browned. Serve hot or at room temperature.