Oyster Ceviche in the Shell with Popcorn2016-11-06
- Yield : 3 to 6 hors d'oeuvres servings
- Prep Time : 20m
- Ready In : 20m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1 1/2 cups popped popcorn
- 1 red onion, minced
- 1 celery rib, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1/4 quarter habanero, minced
- 4 lemons, juiced
- 4 limes, juiced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper
- 12 oysters, fresh, shucked just as guests are arriving, kept very cold
Pop your favorite popcorn right before party (no butter just salted).
Combine the onion, celery, ginger, chile, and citrus juice with cilantro. Season with salt and pepper.
Right before serving, top each oyster with ceviche mix and serve with a big bowl of just popped popcorn.