Patriotic Cheesecake Parfaits2015-11-18
- Yield : 4 to 6 servings
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 20m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat9 grams
- 8 ounces Neufchatel (light) cream cheese, at room temperature
- One 5.3-ounce container vanilla nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 6 chocolate wafer cookies, crumbled
- 1/2 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1/4 cups Grape-Nuts brand cereal
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
Beat the Neufchatel, yogurt and sour cream with an electric hand mixer until smooth. Stir in the confectioners' sugar and beat again until smooth.
Combine the crumbled cookies and cereals together in a small bowl.
Build the parfaits: Place a small spoonful of the cheesecake mixture in the bottom of each of 4 parfait glasses or wine goblets. Add a layer of fruit, followed by a second layer of the cheesecake mixture; top with a layer of the crumbs. Repeat. Arrange a final layer of berries on top, place a decorative dollop of the last of the cheesecake mixture and sprinkle with the crumbs.