Pecan Pie Brownies2012-12-05
- Yield : 24 bars
- Prep Time : 25m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 55m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- 1/2 cup Crisco(R) Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- Crisco(R) Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tbsps. Pillsbury BEST(R) All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 (19.5 oz.) pkg. Pillsbury(R) Classic Traditional Fudge Brownie
HEAT oven to 350 degrees F. Spray bottom only of 13 x 9-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray. Melt butter in medium saucepan; stir in flour until smooth. Add brown sugar and 2 eggs; mix well.
COOK over medium-low heat 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and pecans. Set aside.
COMBINE all brownie ingredients in large bowl; beat 50 strokes with spoon. Spread in prepared pan. Spoon topping evenly over top.
BAKE 30 to 35 minutes or until set. Cool completely. Cut into bars.
High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):
ADD 1/4 cup flour to dry mix. Bake as directed above.