- Yield : 24 servings
- Prep Time : 25m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 45m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- No-stick cooking spray, Pam(R)
- 24 large fresh mushrooms, 11/2 to 2 inches in diameter
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup San Francisco sourdough stuffing mix, Stovetop(R)
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, Sargento(R)
- 2 tablespoons pesto, Classico(R)
- 2 teaspoons garlic blend, Gourmet Garden(R)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking pan with cooking spray; set aside. Wipe mushrooms clean with paper towels; remove stems and discard. Brush inside and outside with olive oil.
2. In a medium bowl, combine stuffing mix and the boiling water. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until slightly softened. Stir in ricotta, mozzarella, 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese, pesto and garlic. Spoon stuffing mixture into mushroom caps. Place caps on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Excerpted from the book, Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade Cocktail Time, by Sandra Lee Copyright 2009 SLSH Enterprises, Inc.