- Yield : 10 to 12 servings
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 5m
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 People rated this recipe
- Two 8-ounce bags shredded Cheddar
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce, such as Frank's
- 4 cloves garlic
- One 8-ounce block cream cheese
- One 6-ounce jar pimientos, drained and chopped
Add the Cheddar, mayonnaise, hot sauce and garlic to a food processor and pulse to combine, making sure the cheese remains coarse. Add the cream cheese and pulse until combined. Add the chopped pimientos and pulse twice, just to incorporate into the mixture.
Line a small bowl with plastic wrap then press the cheese mixture into the bowl. Cover the top with the overhanging plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.